As we walked along the beach at low tide at the Siletz Bay, we saw something that we just couldn’t quite place. What seemed like a wave, zipping along the edge of the shore from the sea into the bay. I hadn’t seen...Read More
In both the times of David and today, there are talkers and then there are doers . . . those who seek God with their whole heart. God doesn’t want actions for show, he is looking for those with a sincere heart. Psalm 50 makes this clear. He will answer those who serve him in truth (v 15,) but those who are just making a show are doomed for destruction. (v 22)Read More
There is an expression, “You can’t take it with you.” This sentiment is clearly expressed in Psalm 49. Not only can one not take their wealth with them, but it won’t save them from the grave (verses 6-9) and it can’t redeem another.Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our Raised to Walk.
New in Shop!
- The Synchronicity of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Renting Lacy Summary
- Jehovah Nissi - Our Daily Deliverer
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning of Spirits in the Bible
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit