Psalm 24 reflects on the greatness and majesty of the Lord and Psalm 74 and 124 repeat on our dependence on God’s faithfulnessRead More
http://www.preaching.com/sermons/11565612/ We know about Abraham’s call by God (Genesis 12:1), but was his father Terah called first? Genesis 11:31-32 states that Terah took Abraham and Lot and set out for Canaan, but “settled” in Haran. This sermon by Brian Harbour examines this passage as well as what it takes to bring a dream to fruition. We can’t just hear God’s call once, we have to continue to move forward to the vision he has given us and towards the land he has given us (Deut 28:8, Genesis 13:15, Genesis...Read More
Subscribe to Podcast
- The Synchronicity of God
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Renting Lacy Summary
- Jehovah Nissi - Our Daily Deliverer
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- Discerning of Spirits in the Bible
- What is the Origin of Easter?
- What Does the Bible Say About That: A Response to Jerry Falwell
- When Good Intentions Aren’t Enough
- On Hanukkah, Hypocrites and an Open Letter to Ted Cruz
- On Forgiveness, Justice and Matt Lauer
- What Does God Mean by That?
- 15 Bible Verses About Love
- What does God think of your house?