Psalm 24 reflects on the greatness and majesty of the Lord and Psalm 74 and 124 repeat on our dependence on God’s faithfulnessRead More
http://www.preaching.com/sermons/11565612/ We know about Abraham’s call by God (Genesis 12:1), but was his father Terah called first? Genesis 11:31-32 states that Terah took Abraham and Lot and set out for Canaan, but “settled” in Haran. This sermon by Brian Harbour examines this passage as well as what it takes to bring a dream to fruition. We can’t just hear God’s call once, we have to continue to move forward to the vision he has given us and towards the land he has given us (Deut 28:8, Genesis 13:15, Genesis...Read More
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our Raised to Walk.
New in Shop!
- The Synchronicity of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Renting Lacy Summary
- Jehovah Nissi - Our Daily Deliverer
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning of Spirits in the Bible
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- The Duggars, Servants, and Our Post-Modern World
- Atheists, Cessationists, and What They Have in Common
- On Truth, Relativism, and Absurdity
- The Scent of the Spirit of Christmas
- Experiencing the Spirit of Christmas
- Hearing the Angels Sing
- Should Christians Celebrate Christmas?
- Tell Others What God Has Done for You