Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. ~ Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Subscribe to Podcast
- The Synchronicity of God
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- Renting Lacy Summary
- Jehovah Nissi - Our Daily Deliverer
- Discerning of Spirits in the Bible
- What Would it Look Like if We Really Believed God Exists?
- Justice and Mercy Meet in Grace: A Review of the Two Powers in Heaven
- What is the Origin of Easter?
- What Does the Bible Say About That: A Response to Jerry Falwell
- When Good Intentions Aren’t Enough
- On Hanukkah, Hypocrites and an Open Letter to Ted Cruz
- On Forgiveness, Justice and Matt Lauer
- What Does God Mean by That?