Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. ~ Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- What Does "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge" Mean?
- The Synchronicity of God
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Renting Lacy Summary
- What Does it Mean to Quench the Spirit?
- When David Chose the Plague
- When We Count the Days: Mental Health Bible Verses
- Habakkuk’s Prayer for Fear in Times of Trouble
- God Has Not Given Us a Spirit of Fear – or Coronavirus
- America, the City on a Hill, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- What was the Reformation and Why Did it Happen?
- Announcing #NoFear: A 7-Day Devotional Journal to Overcome Fear & Anxiety
- How to Pray Effectively: A Review of “Strike the Mark”