Who was Athaliah in the Bible? The Jewish queen most people are familiar with from the Bible is Queen Esther; however, although Esther was Jewish, she was the queen of Persia and did not reign in her own right. Athaliah is the only queen, either in Israel or Judah, that reigned in her own right … even though that reign was obtained illegally.The account of Athaliah’s reign is found in 2 Kings 8:16-11:16 and 2 Chronicles 22:10-23:15.This is part of the 2019 One Year Chronological Bible studyRead More
Category: Bible Study
- What Does "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge" Mean?
- The Synchronicity of God
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Renting Lacy Summary
- What Does it Mean to Quench the Spirit?
- When David Chose the Plague
- When We Count the Days: Mental Health Bible Verses
- Habakkuk’s Prayer for Fear in Times of Trouble
- God Has Not Given Us a Spirit of Fear – or Coronavirus
- America, the City on a Hill, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- What was the Reformation and Why Did it Happen?
- Announcing #NoFear: A 7-Day Devotional Journal to Overcome Fear & Anxiety
- How to Pray Effectively: A Review of “Strike the Mark”