There are many “lists” of books to read. But if you had to pick just five books to recommend to someone that they should read before they die, what would those books be?
These are my “5 books to read before you die” that I am recommending.
The Insanity of God is a book by missionary, Nik Ripken about his experience as an on-the-ground missionary, as well as a compilation of his years of research on the persecuted church. It was published in 2012. Nik has also published two other books: The Insanity of Obedience: Walking with Jesus in Tough Places and The Insanity of Sacrifice: A 90 Day Devotional.Read More
Every quarter, we publish a new issue of An Unexpected Journal, a journal devoted to cultural apologetics. For Spring 2022, we are discussing “Saints and Sanctuaries.” Why saints and why sanctuaries?Read More
Engaging Theology gives an introduction to what we as Christians believe, why we believe it, and how we got to those beliefs. It also explains why it matters.Read More
Dodging Evil is the memoir of P.C. Field and her encounters with two worlds, the physical world...Read More
Happy Thanksgiving! We have now officially started our holiday season and have an excuse to listen...Read More
Empowered by God, the intercessor has the ability to cut down enemy forces and pick out targets...Read More
- What Does "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge" Mean?
- The Synchronicity of God
- The One Year Chronological Bible on YouVersion
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Who is Elihu in the Book of Job?
- What Does it Mean to Quench the Spirit?
- Reason vs Revelation: How God Speaks
- Called by God: The Call is Not the Qualifying
- Job and His Dragon at An Unexpected Journal
- Does the Bible say “judge not lest ye be judged?”
- What does “where there is no vision, people perish” mean?
- 5 Books You Should Read Before You Die
- What does the Bible say about as a man thinketh?
- The Insanity of God Review