Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. ~ Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- What Does "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge" Mean?
- The Synchronicity of God
- The One Year Chronological Bible on YouVersion
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Renting Lacy Summary
- Justice and Safety for the Wicked vs the Righteous
- Who is the Intercessor in the Book of Job?
- What Did Eliphaz Say About Job
- Job’s Response to Zophar: Job Ch 12-14
- Zophar in the Bible: Job Chapter 11 Explained
- Time Travel, Molinism, & the Problem of Evil in Now, Then, and Everywhen
- Did Job Cry Out to God?
- Disability and the Problem of Evil