We are in the middle of a pandemic right now that many believe isn’t really a thing. Or maybe it...Read More
The world is in a holding pattern right now. We are all counting down the days to when we can get...Read More
“Did you know that the coronavirus is in Houston?” This was the first thing my early arriving...Read More
You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden, nor does anyone light a...Read More
Happy Thanksgiving! We have now officially started our holiday season and have an excuse to listen...Read More
Empowered by God, the intercessor has the ability to cut down enemy forces and pick out targets...Read More
There is a phrase that you hear used occasionally, “my people perish for lack of knowledge.”...Read More
Who was Athaliah in the Bible? The Jewish queen most people are familiar with from the Bible is Queen Esther; however, although Esther was Jewish, she was the queen of Persia and did not reign in her own right. Athaliah is the only queen, either in Israel or Judah, that reigned in her own right … even though that reign was obtained illegally.The account of Athaliah’s reign is found in 2 Kings 8:16-11:16 and 2 Chronicles 22:10-23:15.This is part of the 2019 One Year Chronological Bible studyRead More
- What Does "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge" Mean?
- The Synchronicity of God
- Discerning of Spirits Examples
- Discerning the Presence of the Holy Spirit
- Hearing God's Voice : Thoughts & A Review of Discerning the Voice of God
- Developing the Gift of Discerning of Spirits
- Renting Lacy Summary
- What Does it Mean to Quench the Spirit?
- When David Chose the Plague
- When We Count the Days: Mental Health Bible Verses
- Habakkuk’s Prayer for Fear in Times of Trouble
- God Has Not Given Us a Spirit of Fear – or Coronavirus
- America, the City on a Hill, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- What was the Reformation and Why Did it Happen?
- Announcing #NoFear: A 7-Day Devotional Journal to Overcome Fear & Anxiety
- How to Pray Effectively: A Review of “Strike the Mark”